Tuesday, November 3, 2009

And then it was Mike´s turn

It was either something I ate (can´t remember what), or I got overheated on the day bus from Uyuni to Potosi. Now it was my turn to be the sick one. To make it worse, we arrived in Potosi Bolivia on the ¨Day of the Dead¨ (day after Halloween) holiday and everything was closed. After a hot 6 hour bus ride and nothing to eat since breakfast, we then got to wander the streets looking for food and NOTHING was open. I was about to add my own statistic to the Day of the Dead....

After about an hour of walking, at 4000 metres elevation, we found somewhere. We downed some food, any my stomach immediately reacted.... badly.
Oh well. A day later we were back in action and signed up for our mine tour.
More on the tours around Uyuni and Potosi in the next blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment